Sunday 19 June 2011

Accounting Interview...

Oooh, new job maybe?!!!

So, I applied for an Accounts position in Whangarei the Wednesday morning and I had a phone call by lunchtime, asking if I could attend an interview! As I had no plans for the afternoon, I said YES! I can be there by 3.30pm. Luckily found the place with the help of a local shop owner, so I walked up to the office, knees shaking and teeth chattering, and was introduced to Mel (the team leader) and Sheila (the manager) of the Accounts payable department.
And you know what? I don’t know what I was worried about! They were lovely! I was there an hour and time flew by, I even made them laugh a few times! Got it in the bag! hehe
After my induction, Amanda kindly.. and embarassingly took a photo of me and emailed it to everyone in the office 105 people! So it may as well be posted here  too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment