Saturday 7 May 2011

Glinks Gully


Glinks Gully

This is the place I finally got courage to get back in the surf! And it was amazing! It was the best day! For six whole months I haven’t been, and a little daunting with Mikko’s surfboards as they are much smaller than my 7ft minimal. But with his help I did it, and finally got the technique of duck diving with the board. Nothing will stop me now!!

The two beach house’s are in Glinks Gully, and is where the other backpackers from work stay. We were contemplating staying there, until we realised it’s $100 each plus a 20 minute drive to work. So we stayed at the farm…for free!! Bonus! We went to the beach house at weekends as it was by the beach front, good for surfing, sunbathing, using the internet and a good place to party.








No comments:

Post a Comment